TEAM SKELLCHOCK would like to welcome our new PA-C, Ashley Miguel!
A native Floridian, Ashley was born and raised in Key West FL, and currently resides in Miami.
Ashley graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Microbiology and Cell Science from the University of Florida College of Agricultural and Life Sciences (cum laude). She then went on to graduate with a Masters in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Florida College of Medicine.
Ashley is certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and a prescribing Physician Assistant through the state of Florida in the specialty of Dermatology.
In her spare time, Ashley enjoys the water (with SPF of course!), her pug and pekingese, cultural cuisine, dancing, exercise, dietetics/nutrition, holistic healthcare. Ashley strongly believes in treating patients emotionally, spiritually, mentally; not only physically.
- Florida Bright Futures Scholarship- all 4 years at University of Florida
- Dean’s List and President’s Honor Roll at all institutions attended, multiple semesters
- Cum Laude Honor- Graduated top 15% of all University of Florida Students
- Trained with Gainesville Dermatology and Skin Surgery practice which includes 4 UF graduate Dermatologists and 2 UF trained Dermatology Physician Assistants- for 2 years prior to completing her Masters in Physician Assistant Studies at the University of Florida.
- During clinical rotation year, spent 3 months working under elected Surgeon of the Year 2010 at Mount Sinai’s Comprehensive Cancer Center in surgical oncology.
- Educated intensively and exclusively by Dr. Laura E. Skellchock in general dermatology and dermoscopy. Undergoes continuing medical education with Dr. Skellchock, through CME meetings, and with clinical publications.
- Fellow in the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Fellow in the Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants